Here at the Loxton Club, everyone is welcome to enjoy our wonderful facilities and services! Becoming a member is optional, however it will give you some great benefits and as a Community Club, it is also helps us to continue to give back and support our local community.
If you are considering becoming a member, these are some of the benefits that you can expect:
• Receive vouchers to the value of $9.00 each year on your birthday.
• Your chance to win CASH at the Member’s Draw every Friday night.
• Discounts on a huge selection of drinks, all day every day.
• Free entry to participate in AFL footy tipping competition. Weekly cash prizes plus major cash prizes for season winners.
• Members have exclusive access to purchase bottle shop takeaways during all operating times.
• Scan your loyalty card daily through ‘Albie’ the Doorman for a chance to win prizes and bonus points.
• Earn valuable points every time you purchase food over the bar or in our bistro.
• Win points when you play on any gaming machine.
• Win bonus points by scanning your Member’s Card through ‘Albie’ the door man.
You can redeem points earned on your Member’s loyalty card for cash or to purchase food and drinks within the Club.
The annual membership fee is only $10.00 per person.
It is easy to see why becoming a member of the Loxton Club is a smart move. Please support us today by downloading and completing the membership form below or come in and see us to get a copy of the form and we will endeavour to answer any questions that you may have.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Terms and Conditions
Membership loyalty cards are given to every member upon receipt of a completed application form, payment of fees in full and acceptance by the Board. The cards remain the property of The Loxton Club Inc. The card holder agrees to use their membership in a manner specified by Management. Membership loyalty cards are for the exclusive use of the registered member and are not transferable.
Annual membership fees will fall due on 30th September each financial year irrespective of the date when the member first joined.